Planned & Estate Giving
With an estate plan, you can change the lives of many for years to come through United Way.
We invite you to consider United Way of Central and Northeastern Connecticut in your estate planning to ensure that your personal and family needs are met now and in the future and that your generosity will continue beyond your lifetime.
There are many ways to protect your estate and LIVE UNITED:
- by remembering United Way in your will;
- by designating United Way as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy;
- through the gift of a pension, IRA or other retirement plan proceeds;
- through the establishment of remainder or lead trusts;
- by remembering others through memorial gifts; and,
- through the gift of securities and real estate.
Thank you for considering United Way of Central and Northeastern Connecticut in your estate planning. Click here to learn about our 1924 Society.