- Membership Groups
Thank you for connecting children and families with opportunities!
Through your gifts to United Way Community Investment, children succeed academically and in life, families become financially secure, and everyone has access to immediate emergency assistance, such as food and shelter.
Because of you,
- 2,900 children in quality early childhood education programs gained skills needed to succeed in kindergarten, such as counting and literacy skills
- 3,300 youth did improved their academic performance because of their participation in after-school programs
- 11,400 filers received $29.1 million in federal refunds and credits through free tax preparation and help from 300 IRS-certified volunteers
- 15,000 people received basic food assistance
- 2,200 people received emergency shelter
- 1,400 improved their employable skillsets thorugh job training
- 400 people were able to secure employment because of job training
Thank you, United Way volunteers!
Stay connected with us year round! Click here for upcoming volunteer opportunities.
As a dedicated donor to United Way, you're invited to attend all of our events held throughout the year. Some include:
- Power of the Purse Luncheon and Silent Auction (June 14, 2018)
- United Way Day of Action (June 21, 2018)
- Rising Star Breakfast (August)
- Spin for Kids (November)
For upcoming events: unitedwayinc.org/events