UNITED WAY EMERGING LEADERS SOCIETY (ELS)
ELS is a convener of local, young professionals. ELS members represent a new generation of leaders committed to making a difference in our community by leveraging the power of United Way to connect, serve and grow — both personally and professionally.
[Pictured: 2019 ELS Case Competition’s winning team, Team “Actuarially Sound” from Aetna, mentored by Fathom Co-Founder, Brent Robertson – L to R: Brent Robertson, Caitlyn Prescott, Lauren Scarlata, Regis Murayi, Joshua Miller ]
As a Member, ELS:
- Connects you with your peers across sectors
- Introduces you to diverse leaders and unique development experiences
- Offers you a variety of ways to make a significant impact in our community
- Listen. ELS hosts virtual conversations to be informed and connected to the voices in our community as well as ways we can support one another.
- Educate. ELS takes a holistic approach to education. Whether we are developing as leaders or delivering learning experiences for youth, we seek to grow in our knowledge and understanding of ourselves and our community.
- Innovate. ELS is committed to taking action through volunteerism, fundraising, and advocacy. Our members are inspired to create unique ways to cultivate community partnerships and impact positive change.
ELS Members #DoSomething BIG:
ELS members are empowered to use their passions, ideas, expertise, and resources to support education for youth in our community. ELS is committed to equipping the next generation to enter the workforce with the confidence and skills needed to be successful.