United Way of Central and Northeastern Connecticut and companies like yours have been working to make a difference in the lives of children and families for nearly 100 years. We are focused on connecting people in our community to causes they care about and helping businesses reach their goals around philanthropic giving, employee engagement and community involvement. Together, we can influence change to ensure every child and every family has opportunities to succeed. Here’s how:
- United Way partners with workplaces to offer easy, convenient philanthropic giving opportunities to employees.
- We offer unique and meaningful volunteer opportunities that encourage team building and collaboration, while connecting your employees to the communities in which they work.
- We provide professional development opportunities for everyone, from young, emerging talent to seasoned professionals through our leadership volunteer opportunities and membership groups.
- We host exciting and engaging events throughout the year with opportunities for sponsorship that provide significant brand lift.
- While we may be a local organization invested in central and northeastern Connecticut, we have access to a powerful global network, making it easy to create consistency across your markets.
- United Way and its volunteers invest in and support programs, services and initiatives that directly impact households in our region by ensuring that children succeed in school, families achieve financial stability, people have access to health care and the most basic of needs are met.