For today’s families, a home internet connection is more essential than ever. Since 2011, Internet Essentials from Comcast has connected more than six million low-income Americans to low-cost, high-speed Internet at home so that students, parents, seniors and veterans can be ready for anything.
Internet Essentials provides eligible households with:
- High-speed Internet service for $9.95 + tax per month
- No term contract or credit check
- No installation fee
- In-home WiFi included
- Access to 40 1-hour sessions of Xfinity WiFi hotspots outside the home every 30 days
- The option to purchase a refurbished laptop for $149.99 + tax
- Free in-person and online digital training classes.
Households may be eligible for Internet Essentials if they:
- Have at least one child who is eligible for the National School Lunch Program, receive HUD housing assistance or are a low-income veteran receiving state and/or federal assistance
- Live in an area where Comcast Internet Service is available
- Have not subscribed to Comcast Internet within the last 90 days
- Have no outstanding debt to Comcast that is less than one year old
We have made tremendous progress in the closing the digital divide, our resolve strengthens with each passing year. We invite everyone who shares in that vision to work with us to create even more opportunities for those in need. To access free informational materials or get additional information, visit www.InternetEssentials.com/partner.
With your help this program will continue to make a profound difference in the lives of those it touches. Together, we can break down the barriers to broadband adoption.
Households interested in applying can do so online at www.InternetEssentials.com or by calling toll-free 1-855-8-INTERNET.
Our United Way is proud to partner with Comcast to help working families save their hard-earned money and become financially secure.