United Way is your partner in employee engagement. United Way offers workplace engagement activities that bring employees together to solve tough challenges. We have a large and trusted network of community partners which allows our team to offer unique experiences to fit your workplace culture and values.
Kit assembly projects that support youth success, economic mobility, access to health and basic needs.
- United Way staff brings the project to you and your team at your workplace
- Great for small or large groups
- Average duration: one to three hours
*Supply costs associated
- One-time, no commitment opportunities
- Average duration: Up to two hours
- Read aloud to classrooms of students or facilitate STEM activities during after school programs
To learn more and get involved, contact Phil Blonski at firstname.lastname@example.org.